Friends, whenever you have gone to a public toilet, you must have noticed one thing there, it is often seen that the doors of the public toilet are open from below, now what is the reason behind this, what is the secret that the doors of the public toilet are open from below, let’s know through this post.
Friends, in the office, the doors of the toilet in the mall are not open from private like they are in the public toilet, there may be some special reason behind this, so let’s know what is that special reason.
Why do public toilet doors open from below?
1. These toilets are used throughout the day, due to which the floor there keeps getting dirty. With space between the floor and the door, the floor can be easily cleaned from outside.
2. Many times it has been seen that a medical emergency happens with someone in the toilet. In such a situation, if the toilet door is completely closed, then no one will know that someone needs help.
Therefore, as the toilet door is open from below, a person trapped in a medical emergency can be easily assisted.
3. Let me tell you that sometimes small children lock the toilet door from inside and later they do not understand how to open the lock, if there is no one to help the child, then in such a situation, the child can open the door. can get out from under.
4. You must know that there are some people who take wrong advantage of public toilets, for this reason also the doors of the toilet are kept open from below so that the privacy remains but the same, so that people reverse Can’t work straight
5. Toilet doors are also kept high so that outsiders can see the feet of those inside so that no one disturbs anyone.
6. There is also a reason that less wood is required for installing doors and for this the cost is less so that the budget can be reduced.
Friends, I hope that you guys will like the information given by me, if yes, then definitely share this information with your friends, see you with another funny post, thank you