Some interesting facts about Japan

Today we are going to tell you some interesting facts about Japan, which you probably do not know at all, friends, it is a powerful Asian country, which is located on the east coast of the Pacific Ocean, it is a deep nation which is more than 6800 years old. Made up of more small and big lamps.

Apart from this, if we talk about Japan, it is counted among the most developed countries in the world, the economy here is the third largest economy in the world, the annual per capita income of the people here is about 50,000 US dollars, which is very high in itself. From this it can be estimated that every person living in Japan earns 50,000 US dollars in 1 year, if it is converted into Indian rupees, then it will be around 30.88 million which is very much in itself.

Now you can guess from the fact that every person living in Japan earns above ₹ 3000000 in 1 year, now would you guys also want to go to Japan and tell me by commenting.

Japan is a country that was subjected to a nuclear attack and Japan is a country facing a nuclear attack, which is today Japan is a leading country in the field of science and technology. In the last few decades, Japan has developed in areas such as electronics, automobiles, machinery and robotics. It has grown rapidly as well as being the world’s largest automotive manufacturer.

Some interesting facts about Japan

1. Japan is made up of more than 6800 countries, of which about 430 are habitable, it is the largest country in East Asia and the fourth largest island country in the world.

2. Only 4 islands of Japan constitute 97% of the total area of ​​Japan and the remaining islands are only 3% of the area of ​​Japan. You will be surprised to know that there are only 340 islands in these islands which are larger than 1 square kilometer.

3. Language is such a country in the world that was attacked with an atomic bomb, as you may know that America did not throw bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan on August 6 and August 9, 1945, both of them named Little Boy and Fat Man. Was placed

4. The Japanese people refer to their country as Nihon, which means the land of the rising sun. It is believed that the morning sun rises first in Japan.

5. Every year there are about fifteen hundred earthquakes in Japan, that is, 4 times earthquakes occur in Japan every day.

6. Most of the people in Japan are educated, here the literacy rate is 99%.

7. The average age of the people of Japan is the highest in the world The average age of the people of Japan is 82 years

8. There are 50,000 people over the age of 100 living in Japan.

9. Japanese people have at least 20 different ways of saying sorry.

10. Japan is the world’s largest producer

11. The people of Japan make separate rooms for the guests in their homes.

12. The mother tongue of Japan is Japanese and these people take their education in their own language, even the explanation of Japan Nick also researches in Japanese language.

13. In Japan, if a person commits suicide by getting under a train, his family members have to pay a fine for obstructing the journey.

14. In ancient Japan, women darkened their teeth from 2:30 because white teeth were considered unattractive, and this tradition continued until the late eighteenth century.

15. Burger King sends all black burgers to Japan that are colored with charcoal.

16. Every Japanese citizen who keeps a dog and when he goes for a walk outside has to carry a special bag with him in which he collects its feces.

17. The Japanese people are very strict with the times, even the trains run late by a maximum of 18 seconds.

18. Children in Japan do not have to take any exams until they are 10 years old, in these 10 years they are given the right to enjoy their childhood life.

19. People living in Japan are very conscious about cleanliness, even in Japanese schools, teachers and students work together to clean the classroom.

20. People of Japan love to read comics, about 20% of the books published here are comic books.

21. Compared to eating fish, the people of Japan are far ahead of other countries, here about 18 million tons of fish are eaten every year.

Read Also:

15 interesting facts about eunuchs

10 Interesting facts about Eunuchs


Through today’s post, I have told you about some interesting facts about Japan, if you guys like the information given by me, then definitely share this post with your friends and along with it Thank you for visiting our website for more such interesting information.

Leave a Comment