Hello friends, through this post today, I am going to tell you about Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Quotes because Mahatma Jyotiba Phule was a great social reformer, writer, philosopher and revolutionary activist of our country.
He strongly opposed the evils prevalent in the society like caste discrimination, untouchability, child marriage etc. and also supported women education and widow marriage.
Let us read in this post about Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Quotes, which make people aware of the society.
Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Quotes in English
1. God is one and He is the creator of all people.
2. It is a great sin to discriminate against someone on the basis of caste and gender.
3. Never resort to wrong measures to do good work.
4. God is one and all beings are His children.
5. If someone helps you in any way, don’t turn your back on him.
6. What the Brahmins did to the Dalits is not a minor injustice, for that they have to answer to God.
7. Don’t ask those who join your struggle for their caste.
8. The gods located in the temples are a hoax of Brahmin priests.
9.Education is the primary need of men and women.
10. Selfishness takes different forms, sometimes of caste and sometimes of religion.
11. How can the creator of the world be confined to a particular stone or a particular place.
12. Hair cutting is not a barber’s religion, it is a business. Sewing leather is not a cobbler’s religion, it is a business, similarly worshiping is not a Brahmin’s religion, it is a business.
13. Due to economic disparity, the standard of living of the farmers has become disturbed.
14. The development of the feeling of nationalism in our country is not possible as long as caste discrimination remains on food and matrimonial relations.
15. Without education, wisdom is lost, without understanding, morality is lost, without morality, development is lost, without wealth the Shudra is ruined, Education is important.
With the help of today’s post, I have told you about Mahatama Jyotiba Phule Quotes in English, if you people like the information given by me, then definitely share this post with your friends. Thank you.