With the help of this post, I am going to tell you about Educational Thoughts of Jyotiba Phule, if you are a student then you must know about Educational Thoughts of Jyotiba Phule once.. Let’s start.
Educational Thoughts of Jyotiba Phule
1. True education is the epitome of empowering others and leaving the world a little better than the world we found.
2. Every day new ideas come but the real struggle is to make them come true.
3. The national spirit will not be strong in India as long as caste restrictions on food and marriage remain intact.
4. How can the creator of the world be confined to a particular stone or a particular place.
5. The gods and goddesses of the temples are a sham of the Brahmins, how can a stone making the world be confined to a particular or a particular place? How can there be gods in the stone from which roads, houses, etc. are built?
6. Man is superior among all beings and woman is superior among all human beings, woman and man are independent from birth, so both should get the opportunity to enjoy all rights equally.
7. The car of life does not run on two wheels alone, it gets speed only when strong links are joined.
8. One blow is enough to break it into two pieces, it is the interconnection, for which one has to pay a heavy price.
9. Brahmins claim that they were born from the mouth of Brahma, so was there a pregnancy in the mouth of Brahma? Did the menstruation also come in the mouth of Brahma? And if she gave birth, how did Brahma breastfeed the child?
10. Religion is that which is in the interest of the society, for the welfare of the society, religion which is not in the interest of the society is not a religion.
Through this post, I have told you about Educational Thoughts of Jyotiba Phule, if you like the information given by me, then share this information with your friends also.