With the help of this post, I am going to tell you some amazing facts about India that will thrill you.
Friends, India is a country where many tribes live, along with this, food items are also easily available here, it is very good as compared to other countries, it is quite different and today I am going to my Through this post, I am going to tell you something true about India, it is full of adventure, so let’s start.
Amazing Facts About India
16. India has the largest number of English speaking people in the world.
17. You will be surprised to know that India’s first rocket was brought on cycle and first satellite was brought on bullock cart.
18.Lonar Sarovar located in the Indian state of Maharashtra is the largest salt water lake in India.
19. Do you know that the button used in our clothes was invented in India itself.
20. India is the largest film (movies) producer in the whole world, which means that most of the films are made in India.
21. India is at number three in terms of making supercomputers after the US and Japan.
22. India has given yoga to the world and Indian yoga is about 5000 years old.
23. India is the largest importer of arms in the world.
24. Most vegetarian people in the world live in India.
25. Plastic surgery was first discovered in India itself.
26. According to a survey, Indian women have about 11% gold of the whole world, which is not with the women of any other country.
27. Hardly you know that the cave named Krampuri in Meghalaya state of India is the longest cave in the world.
28. The world’s largest postal network is in India.
29. India is the only country which has sent its vehicle to Mars only in the first attempt and it has been successful.
30. India is the only country in the world where people of all religions live together.
31. Sachin Tendulkar, who is called the God of Cricket in the world, is a resident of India.
32. The highest cricket ground in the world is at a place called Chail in Himachal Pradesh.
33. The Vishnu temple built in the city of Tirupati, India was built during the 10th century. It is the largest religious place in the world.
34. Do you know that in the Jagannath temple of Puri, 500 cooks and 300 assistants work every day to make prasad.
35. Indians living abroad are at the forefront of remittances in the world.
36. According to a survey, the number of monkeys in India is about 5 crore.
37. India is the largest producer and consumer of tea in the world.
38. The father of Kung Fu was an Indian who went from India to China around 500 AD.
39. The fort in Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan state is the only unique fort in the world, in which about 25 percent of the city’s population has made its home.
40. The world’s first granite Bredeshwar temple is located at Tanjore in the state of Tamil Nadu.
41. The Pentium chip which is installed in the computer was invented by Vinod Dham who is an Indian.
42. You will be surprised to know that 38% of doctors in America are Indian.
43. Largest companies in the world like Microsoft, IBM and Intel have the largest number of employees in India.
44. India sells about 90% of the software in the world.
45. The real estate sector contributes the most to India’s GDP after agriculture, which accounts for about 11%.
I hope that you guys liked the information given by me, if you have ever heard about these sets before today, then you will definitely tell me for the comment, thank you